That’s right, you might have managed to work through all of J.K. Rowling’s cinema efforts over a week or weekend with Netflix but are you a big enough Harry Potter fan for the Tri-Wizard Cup of movie marathons?
This September, Palace Cinemas are putting on Potterfest, a 23 hour long back-to-back of every Pottermore film including Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them into a single event. Normally this is the type of thing we would bring to you as part of our What’s On each week, but for something this size you really need to start your wand practice early.
For anyone not familiar with Potter universe on screen this means the full marathon includes:
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Tickets are now available for screenings in Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne all on Saturday the 23rd of September (the same month that the epilogue of final book for anyone with our 2017 Geek Society charity calendar) with a price of $45 for an adult, $38 for concession and $35 for Palace Movie Club members.
All we know is, you are going to need a lot of Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts and Cauldron Cakes to get you through this movie marathon.